Zumba Fitness 2 for Nintendo Wii
Our Price: $39.99
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Zumba Fitness 2 for Nintendo Wii'.
EMAIL ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK
Please check back later.
Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique youve always dreamed of!
Zumba Fitness 2 featurse:
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from todays hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumbas elite celebrity trio!
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics. Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area!
- Choose each instructors outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.