Nintendo Wii U Action Bundle (Black)
Our Price: $399.95
Discover an exciting new way to enjoy home entertainment with Wii U. The new touchscreen controller revolutionizes gameplay, while HD graphics and the online Nintendo Network offer a new level of gaming excitement.
This deluxe set includes the Wii U console with 32GB of memory, Wii U GamePad, Nintendo Land game, two AC adaptors, a sensor bar, an HDMI cable, GamePad cradle and two stands.
Wii U also offers Nintendo TiiV. This service lets you find, watch, and engage with TV shows, movies and sports, all from the Wii U GamePad. Search for programs across Wii U Video Entertainment, TV Channels, and your DVR.
The Wii U is also compatible with existing Wii Remote Controllers, Wii Remote Plus controllers,and Wii Accessories.
32GB Wii U console (black), Wii U GamePad Controller (black), two AC adaptors, sensor bar a sensor bar, an HDMI cable, GamePad cradle, GamePad stand and console stand.
- Nintendo Land for Wii U
- Call of Duty Black Ops II for Nintendo Wii U:
The most anticipated game of the year and the most ambitious Call of Duty game ever, Call of Duty: Black Ops II is coming to Wii U. Call of Duty: Black Ops II delivers the most groundbreaking and viscerally immersive Call of duty experience yet. Rooted in near-future fiction, the title propels players into a visual landscape in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions; a re-imagined multiplayer that introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer.
Call of Duty: Black Ops on Wii U
- HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U.
- Second-Screen Gameplay: Utilizing Wii Us second-screen experience with the Wii U GamePads, Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action in a full Call of Duty experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii Touchscreen, gamers can view multiplayer maps, call in score streaks and choose loadouts.
- Expanded Functionality: Players have the option of using Wii Us split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad and the Wii U Pro controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuck.
- Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including: Wii Remote, Classic Controller Pro, Game Pad, WiiU Pro Controller
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II MULTIPLAYER
- All-New Create-A-Class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new pick-10 allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- New Score Streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations.
- eSports on Wii U via League Play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced League Play, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, youll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and youll move up in rank steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned. League play is for everyone. Additionally, CODcasting is part of the mix, allowing fans to commentate their favorite games.
- Upgraded Weapons, Attachments and Equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- More Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U includes Challenges, Core & Party Game Modes, Custom Games, Combat Training, Theater Enhancements, Emblem Editor and Prestiging.