New Super Mario Bros. Wii for Nintendo Wii
Our Price: $49.99
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'New Super Mario Bros. Wii for Nintendo Wii'.
EMAIL ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK
Please check back later.
The New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a Classic Mario Adventure that Everyone Can Enjoy at the Same Time!
In honor of Princess Peach's birthday, a suspiciously large (though deliciously frosted) cake was delivered to her castle. Then, in the middle of the festivities, the evil Koopalings leaped out of the cake and kidnapped the princess! Now, it's up to Mario and his friends to hop and stomp through the Mushroom Kingdom, defeat the Koopalings, and save Princess Peach.
An all new side scrolling adventure is here... and this time, you can bring friends! Players can take the game on alone or, for the first time ever, up to four friends can team up to power through levels packed with bottomless pits, blasting cannons, slippery ice, and tumbling platforms. With four players charging through the chaos, levels never play the same way twice!
Power up your game with all new items! There aren't always enough powerups for everyone, though, so things may get competitive luckily, you can shake the Wii Remote controller to pick up your friends, and then it's up to you if you want to carry them over a pit or throw them into it!
Run, hop, and stomp through eight all-new worlds packed with more enemies, secret routes, and surprises! As you explore deep caves, swim Blooper-infested seas, and leap over both lava and ice, you'll need all the help you can get even if you're playing the adventure alone. Whether you're carrying a glowing block used to illuminate a pitchblack tunnel or riding a Yoshi eager to eat anything and everything, you'd better bring your best platforming skills...and if that fails, bring your friends!
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition. Players can pick each other up to save them from danger or toss them into it.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game.
- In some areas, players use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller. The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character reach a higher platform - and then tilt it incorrectly just to mess with other players.
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote and Marios new ability to transform into Penguin Mario.
- At the end of each stage during the simultaneous multiplayer mode, players are ranked based on their score, the coins collected and the number of enemies defeated.